Thursday, December 6, 2012

I love my family

This last week has been so great. We are getting into a good routine because, for those of you who don't know, Layton was offered a wonderful full time job sot this was his first week at Chesbro's Music Company as part of the sales team selling to Arizona, California, Nevada. No more late evenings, inconvenient hours, and missed Christmas parties! It also means we are officially saving up for a house :) And it has been nice to have the same schedule every day and actually eat dinner together. We are so blessed. I have such a wonderful family and I feel like the richest woman in the world because I have so much family and friends who love and support me.
Also, Avalie is 8 months old now! She is getting so big! She is cruising everywhere! I'm pretty sure she will be walking in a month or two. And yesterday her sock fell off and she actually tried to put it back on her foot! Smart girl!
 Last night Layton was playing with Avalie when he got home and I couldn't help but catch the priceless moment on camera so here are some pictures :)
Putting up the Christmas tree

We love Christmas!

Her Grandma Guymon made her the cute hat!





My favorite people in the whole world :)
Love,
     Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment