Saturday, July 14, 2012

3 months old already!

Last week my little girl turned 3 months old! They weren't kidding when they said it goes by quickly! Anyway, So I have been taking a picture of her on her month birthdays with this bear blanket (yes, it is a very fuzzy, soft blanket. Not a towel. Trust me) so that we can have something to compare her to. She is still soooo tiny! but she was 10 1/2 lbs yesterday so she is growing! slowly but surely, she is just in the 8th percentile for her weight so she is a petite little thing. She eats good and has started to copy me when i buzz my lips or stick out my tongue. It's quite cute, I must say.

   So here are the three months:

                                                                       Month 1


 
Month 2



Month 3




Such a Character... :)






Love,
The Waltons

No comments:

Post a Comment